Thursday, February 2, 2012

Detox - into day 4 and still going

Well 3 days, now beginning day 4 and I can say my eczema is not so bad, my legs are not itchy and my hands don't look as dry as usual. My digestion still hasn't gotten any better yet, however my body is probably still trying to figure out exactly what it is that I am putting it through.

I would love a coffee, really I would, however I will not have one. The headaches are gone and I'm certainly not experiencing any withdrawal symptoms, however it's my "comfort drink" and I am longing for it. At the same time, I don't wish to revisit day 1 and day 2's headache and flu feeling so I will continue on my "detox" and avoid the beloved coffee...knowing that one day I will enjoy it again, or at least I hope so.

So far this detox is proving to be quite easy to follow, again thought and preparation is required, however it's quite manageable nonetheless.

I taught a great spin class last night and although I was sweating my ass off I was feeling full of energy (withouth caffeine, sugar and crap running through my system), just goes to show it's really not needed afterall!

I'm hoping for some more noticable changes over the next few days, only time will tell at this point.

Happy Thursday all, updates to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment