Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Meet Meghan Telpner

I just wanted to pass on info on the coolest chic that I have stumbled upon. Ok, well maybe not stumbled. I think I happened to find out about her from one of my teacher’s at The Edison Institute of Nutrition. She mentioned her name in an email to me so as usual I did what I always do and went online and looked her up. God I love technology!
 
Anyway, everyone meet Meghan Telpner – Nutritionista from AwesomeTown! Check out her wicked website here:

 

This girl completely rocks. I have not met her in person, YET but she is now on my list of must meet peeps. I absolutely love her humour, her knowledge, her zest, her honesty and love of life.

Please check out her story, her shop, her amazing recipes that I am drying to try and all things fun that you will come across on her website.

She’s totally got it going on. Check her out and let me know what you think.

And just to review why I think she’s so awesome, check out her conversation on Poo Juice! Now you totally know why I talk like I do sometimes, it’s the Nutritionist in me!
 
http://meghantelpnerblog.com/2012/01/31/wilder-returns-to-play-and-talk-deto/


Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment