Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Time, oh how it flies right on by

Time, it seems that we are all pressed for time lately. The hours, the days, the months and even the years just seem to be flying by faster and faster and I don’t see it slowing down anytime soon.

A friend asked me the other day how I had time to keep up with everything, specifically a blog on top of everything else. The simple answer is that I don’t, however I make the time and use my time the best that I can and everything seems to fall into place. Some days are a little more hectic than others, but it works, for the most part.

I started this blog as a motivational learning tool for me and for you (whoever it is that seems to be reading and keeping up with me) and am very pleased with the responses that I have received so far.

I am surprised each week by someone new emailing me, messaging me etc asking me to keep doing what I am doing, telling me that they have been inspired to make a change or many changes, that they no longer feel alone in some of the issues that they have been dealing with etc. My list goes on and on and I love it!

If I could help just one person to realize that they are not stuck where they are but have it in them to take a step out of their comfort zone (you know the one that doesn’t necessarily seem too comfy some days!) then I will keep making the time to do what I am doing.

One quote from an old friend that I received last week was:

“Your blogs are amazing to read and I really think it helped me take a bigger step than I was going to take”

That quote totally made my day and provided motivation right back to me, so I continue to keep doing what I am doing.

Time may be flying by, but be mindful and don’t waste it, utilize it to it's fullest potential!

No comments:

Post a Comment